September 1, 2009

Stinky tofu here I come

So I'm headed to Taiwan in less than 2 weeks. It was kinda a last minute decision, but I think it'll be good to get out of New Hampshire and have a change of scenery for a few weeks. I can't wait! I'm leaving for LA on Sunday and will have a few days there to buy some summer clothes for the trip. According to Lynette, it's really hot there and since I've been living in the Arctic Cold for two years, my summer wardrobe is pretty pathetic.

Chris was a grouch yesterday because I made him take me to the Tilton outlets to exchange a Coach purse. I was deciding between 4 different bags and it took me about 45 minutes to make a final decision. I'm happy. Chris was happy too - after 2 Cokes and 3 chicken tacos at Chili's.

Today we're headed out on the Malibu for a boat ride. I hope it's not cold out. Last night it dropped to the low 30's. Yep - you heard me right. 30 degrees in September. You gotta love the North East.

1 comments:

Lynette said...

Its in the 30s here too! Celcius. haha, but its been cooling off some.

I would have been annoyed too but tacos sound so good. Will you bring me some taco bell?

Post a Comment