November 21, 2009

New Moon

These are the cupcakes I made for Sara's Twilight New Moon premiere party.  For Team Edward I made Chocolate Ganache with a Cream Cheese Flower ....



VERY TASTY by the way ... Only the best for my Edward.

And for Team Jacob I made these ugly and sad tasting Chocolate with Cream Cheese Frosting and Red Sprinkles ....



By the way, I loved loved the movie.  I don't have anything bad to say about it because I'm that in love with the series and anything and everything that brings me back to Twilight makes me smile :)

 

5 comments:

Christopher Gaudet said...

I have to say that the chocolate gnash cupcakes were very good and the cream cheese frosting cupcakes were also tasty.

I think if I had a choice between the movie or the cupcakes, I'd choose the cupcakes :)

It was weird, I thought that 2012 would be different. They must have made a mistake and played New Moon instead. Interesting...

mini said...

did u like twilight? is new moon better? no one wants to watch it with me. i can't understand why?! bella in the twilight is lame ... she does not deserve edward ... nooooo!

mini said...

oh and those cupcakes look yummy! not sure edward can eat em tho hurhur

Mayra said...

Wow, maybe you can open a bakery! Those cupcakes look delicious!!

Cindy said...

those edward cupcakes are so tempting I can eat them off my computer screen, I will just have to be jealous of those who were able to consume them. I love the series and movies, haven't seen the new one yet , but plan on this weekend. Is the recipe for the ganache ones open for sharing , or a family closely held secret?

Post a Comment