January 2, 2010

Bring it on.




These last few days I have been feeling different -- A good kind of different.  I can feel it in the air and it feels fantastic and kind of exciting too - like the feeling you get when you crawl into bed the night before your birthday (when we were young that is - not now, of course, because that's something to dread) or the night before a really big fun trip ... Well that's how I feel right now.  I feel like something is going to happen soon.  Something grand and something really big.  Can you feel it or is it just me?  Maybe it's because it's a new year and a new year means a clean slate and it means starting over and it means change -- and man oh man, do I need a change.

But anyways, I've been feeling extra happy these last few days.  Which is quite a difference from how I've been feeling these last months.  But it is strange you know - this sudden surge of positivity and giddiness ... Chris has been getting extra hugs and kisses, that's how strange it's been.  I don't know if it's the abnormal amount of sunshine my body's been recently exposed to or maybe it's being close to friends and family OR maybe it's just nothing.  Maybe it's a fluke and I'm just being silly.  But -- I feel hopeful.  I really do.  I feel like things are going to happen soon.  And I welcome it.  Perhaps it's the first time ever, but I welcome all the change that wants to come our way.  Hello twenty ten -- Bring on the change.  I dare you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment