February 15, 2010

I would like to introduce ...

The newest addition to our family:


My new car. A Toyota Prius.
I call her The Egg because well she looks like one.  
Buying a car is frustrating and exhausting 
and I hope to god that I don't have to go through that again for a very long time.


Chris spent all day yesterday washing and waxing her 
so now my egg is clean and shiny. 
You know she gets 51 miles to the gallon ... 
I'm very very excited about that 
because I'll be commuting about 80 miles a day 
once work starts up.  

4 comments:

UrbanDoggs said...

Wow! Good for you! CONGRATS!!!

grace said...

cute car!

Mayra said...

Hi Eggie!

Cindy said...

Congrats Ting on your new job, new car and happier life, and of course Mazel Tov!
I was just thinking while riding to work this morning that such a long commute will give you a lot of time for all that soul searching we do while driving. Hopefully you will still have time for your awesome blogging!

Post a Comment