February 12, 2010

Let there be light



Guess what folks ..................... No really, I want you to guess  ..............  Nope, Chris did not get me a dog.  Something even better than that ..................... No, I didn't win the lotto.  Silly, you'd think I'd be sitting here blogging if I won the lotto? ....................  Okay okay - here it is:

Yours truly is officially joining the ranks of the EMPLOYED on Monday, February 22.  

Yep I landed myself a job.  I know -- I never thought this day would come.  Did you?  I mean, really, did ya think that I'd be so lucky??  Well I am.  And it is luck or fate or the gods having mercy on my soul because remember this post?  How could ya forget right? .... Well it's the same job.  I know!  I'm just as confused surprised as you are.  I'm hoping that there wasn't some mixup and when I show up Monday morning, they're like, "Uh wait a minute .... You're Ting?"

And the best part of all of this (besides having a salary, health insurance, putting my MBA to some use, and having a general purpose in life) IS --  I will finally stop my long boring depressing rants about job hunting.  I know I know ... they were pretty grim, well -- no more!  I can now post about happy and exciting and fun things ...  things like WORK.  Ha!  I'm kidding but not really.

ANYWAYS
Have a great night guys :)

1 comments:

grace said...

cute pic

Post a Comment