March 19, 2010

More Randomness ... do you expect anything less?

(I took this picture outside my parents' house -- in their flower garden)

Why hello there chickadees ... this is what Chris calls me when he's not calling me tootsie roll or meanie ... you know, depending on my behavior at the moment.  Anyways, I promised myself I would keep blogging even though I'm working now and spend nearly half my life in the car -- sigh ... let's not get into that tonight although I'd like to give another hip hip hurray to audiobooks because they are saving me from near mental breakdown as I get on the I105 every day. 


So last night, oh wait, I guess it was the night before, oh my where do the days go ... anyways, the other night I was watching 16 and Pregnant -- my goodness do you watch this show? It's only the best and worst TV show you'll ever watch. I cringe during half of it and in the other half I'm yelling out things like, "For crissakes -- are you kidding me??!!?" and "Why on earth would you stay with that guy!?!?!?" Holy moly that show is quality, that's all I have to say.  I love it.  


Anyways, while I was watching 16 and Pregnant I saw this commercial and I was on the floor rolling, it was so funny.  Please tell me you think it's funny too.  





Tomorrow is Friday and Chris is coming to work with me -- well he'll be at the Starbucks across the street but I'm bringing him along so that I won't have to drive all the way back inland to pick him up after work as we're spending the evening with Grace, Mayra and Allison (yay!!).  And since he's driving alongside me I'll be able to use the carpool lane ... such a luxury .... I can't wait!!  


Have a fabulous Friday :)    

2 comments:

Lynette said...

good commercial

Mayra said...

weird commercial.

Post a Comment