May 5, 2010

Some Updates ....


And so it's already Tuesday.  I've been meaning to blog, I really have, but for some reason by the time I get home I'm just too exhausted.  And then I have to make dinner and then clean the dishes up afterwards and then prep our lunches for the next day and then take a shower and then it's 10 PM and I'm about ready to pass out. 

Anyways.  No need to get into that.  Oh haven't I told yet?  Well, I've decided to be more positive.  I'm going to have a more optimistic outlook on the future.  So instead of complaining and griping and making caustic sarcastic comments about my student loans and living at home and my insanely long and miserable commute -- oh there I go again.  Anyhow next time I want to say something negative, I'm just going to smile and think of rainbows and butterflies.  


So this week Ivy's in the Dominican Republic on what I call her honeymoon, not because she got married or anything but because her and Obette are at one of those fancy all-inclusive resorts for 10 DAYS.  Yes 10 entire days.  Who goes to a beach resort for 10 days?  Why honeymooners do.  So yes, while she is in the DR resorting, I am stuck at home - bathing, walking, pooping and feeding her stinky dog.  This past weekend, I kept smelling stinky feet.  Everywhere I went, feet feet feet.  Usually the culprit is Chris, but this time, it was the dog.  He literally smelled like a foot.  Oh it was horrible.  It really was.  So I gave him a good long bath.  I scrubbed his bottom and cleaned in between his little webbed paw feet.  God knows how long it's been since Ivy's washed him.  Weeks?  Months?  Who knows.  Anyways, today, I smelled Poncho again and he smelled like dirty kids.  Not as bad as a foot, but still bad.  I think it's the hot weather.  Poor pup.  


This weekend I also put together my mom's website.  Well, Chris set it up and I just played with the fonts and colors.  What do ya'll think?  Link Here.  I know, it needs some work, but I think the foundation is there.  It'll be a work in progress.  


Oh and some more updates, I think I'm going to do a destination wedding.  The Riviera Maya in Meh-hee-koh.  It's my whim of the week.  Who knows.  Maybe I'll stick with it this time.  I'll start planning when Ivy gets back.  She's better at stuff like that.  Why, you know what, I think I'll just let her plan it.  So stay tuned for what Ivy's decided ...


And in case you're wondering.  Chris is on his diet full force.  He's already lost 5 lbs.  He's been on a super healthy food regimen and he's at the gym every morning at 5:30 AM.  Pretty impressive huh.  Me? -- I had a Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed donut and an iced coffee on Saturday and all day today, I've been thinking about making a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting which I will probably do sometime this week.  I'm trying.  I really am.
...
Signing out,
Yours Truly.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment