June 29, 2010

I did it.

I bought the dress.  It's done.  I think I might have been a bit hasty with my decision.  Well ...there's no turning back now.  The wedding must go on!  Did I happen to tell you how much I love the dress?  Well I love it.  I love it so much.  I wish it were here already so that I could wear it every single day.  You laugh but you know I would. 

On another note (and something that makes me just as blissfully happy), Eclipse premieres tonight!  I was contemplating going to the midnight showing at AMC Puente Hills 20 but Ivy and Chris said no (boo!).  I would go myself, but I think that's where I draw the line on this Twilight mania.  Standing in line by myself at 11 o'clock at night with a bunch of pre-adolescent girls (and their mothers because you know they're minors and all) dressed in t-shirts emblazoned with Team Edward - but of course because Edward is just so much more dreamy - and oohing and aahing with "you knows" and "likes" interspersed in their middle school drama gossip.  No thank you.  I do have some dignity.  But you know, if anyone wants to go tonight, even if it's last minute, I would possibly still consider going.... I mean, only if someone really really wants to go.  Well yeah, just let me know.       

3 comments:

Mayra said...

Oooooh, I kinda liked Eclipse. You know I'd take you up on that offer if I was in LA. Actually, lets plan on going to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn since Geoff REFUSES to go with me to another midnight showing!

Ivy said...

ewww edward is so NOT dreamy. Rob Pattinson looks like a bobblehead. TEAM JACOB!!

UrbanDoggs said...

I haven't seen any of the Twilight series but I am happy that you got the dress! I'm sure it will look just stunning on you,

also how do you put 4 photos together side by side like that? I am at a loss:)

Post a Comment