August 14, 2010

SATURDAY.

 Poncho showing us his junk.  and his new trick "begging..."

And so today we head off to meet with our potential engagement photo photographer that my lovely friend Allison recommended because he did her wedding photos and they turned out beautifully.  So yes, today we meet with a man who will take money that we do not have, that is supposed to be going towards other things, but instead is going towards something called engagement photos that I realized may be rather important because who knows how our actual wedding photos will turn out because we'll be using the guy that the hotel uses because we can't afford to fly a photographer down to Mexico with us.  Ah well.  Tis life when you are poor, living at home with your parents, and wildly in debt with student loans. 

Anyhow, I am hoping (with fingers crossed and arms raised up in the air in mercy) that this guy will give me a discount if I pay in cash.  He's Korean so I think I have a good shot.  Also, we are using the money that I sold my beloved Macbook with to pay this Korean photo man.  Sigh.  I was going to use that for a new camera lens and some pretty dresses at Max Studio but alas, no.  It's going towards these dang engagement photos.

The delicious tragedy that is my life.  

But pity not, tonight after our meeting with the photographer, Chris is taking me out for our date night which I recently declared to him that we absolutely must reinstate (it's been months, maybe even a year already) because our life has turned into a never ending cycle of commuting, eating and working with so little romance and affection that I think it's been over a week since I've given my fiance a peck on the cheek. 

I am so glad it's the weekend.  Looking forward to finishing up The Passage and spending the rest of the days doing absolutely nothing.

Have a fabulous weekend and I will see you back to the drudgery that is life on Monday.  

And fyi, my new macbook pro does not, I repeat, does NOT have a firewire outlet.  what's up with that apple?  did you think I wouldn't notice??  

0 comments:

Post a Comment