October 18, 2010

Photoshop = hard. Amigurumi = also hard.

I've come to the conclusion that Photoshop is not very easy to use.  I spent about four hours making my new banner.  I almost threw the computer across the room when I couldn't figure out the number of pixels thing.  But it's okay.  All's well.  I figured it out.  Now I can make these nifty photo banner things.  When I'll ever make another one?  Who knows.  Probably never. Just like my amigurumi crochet animals.  Alli and I took a class last week and learned to make amigurumi heads.  Then we stuffed our lopsided heads with sheep wool.  Then I found sheep wool all over the carpet in the living room with a trail leading to my bedroom and then saw Pepper with yarn and wool stuck in her lower lip.  Then I picked up all the soggy clumpy wool and stuffed it back into my amigurumi head and stitched it closed.  This Wednesday we learn to make their bodies.  I'm hoping the end product looks like this:

 

2 comments:

UrbanDoggs said...

I hear you. I can't use it either, after I paid all that $$ to buy it. I only know how to make myself look like a cartoon as evidenced in the video piece on my blog today. I gave up!

Mayra said...

How cute! I want one. Don't let Pepper eat the stuffing, she'll have a hard time digesting it. One of the puppies my sister is fostering has been eating the fake spider web that my parents used for Halloween decorations and she found some in her poop and other places. I'll spare you the details.

Post a Comment