December 8, 2010

Feeling festive?



                {photo source}
 
I love Real Simple magazine.  It's one of my favorites.  I think Mayra introduced me to it?  Or maybe Alli?  Anyhow, they have some great ideas for holiday decorating ... if only I had my own place to decorate!  Sigh. My parents' house will have to do for now .... and later -- for another 6 months or maybe even a year... who knows .. maybe even 5.  My kids will probably grow up there.  Sigh again.  Anyways, that's a whole other story.  This post is supposed to be about holiday cheer!  So here's more cheer. 

On this weekend's agenda: Pick out a tree!  I think I might string popcorn but I wonder if the puppies will try to eat it?  I remember, Oreo used to always pee on our Christmas trees growing up.  He would always look so confused when we yelled at him, "Oreo Noooooooooo!" I'm sure to him a tree is a tree is a tree.
  Here's some fun holiday songs to help you get in a festive mood from Playlist.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Oh and I've been swamped at work.  Usually, come holiday time companies die down, but nope, not here.  Everything goes into super over drive and new rate tables need to be analyzed and uploaded and holiday emails and newsletters need to be written and distributed.  And tomorrow we begin a series of end of the year team meetings.  They start at 7:30 AM.  Which means I need to leave the house by 6:15 and be up at 5 am.  Lovely.  I hope they serve breakfast.  


1 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Holidays! Cheer! Cheer!

Post a Comment