December 13, 2010

holiday party

On Friday night we had our company holiday party.  It was at the Ritz Carlton in Marina del Ray and it was very nice.  Probably one of the nicest parties I've ever been to.  The party was in the pool area overlooking the Marina and Christmas lights were strung all around.  It was beautiful and we had a great time. 

Here's what I ate.



That night Chris and I stayed at the Delfina in Santa Monica so that we wouldn't have to drive home late at night.  Ivy said the Delfina was haunted but I couldn't find anything about it online and we didn't have any supernatural experiences so all was well.  After watching Paranormal Activity, you can never be too sure.

The next morning we brunched with Jenn, Andy, Eileen and Eric at World Cafe.  I ordered the French Toast.  It's so weird because I never, and I mean never, order sweet breakfasts but the last few months I've been favoring pancakes/french toast over eggs benedict.  Strange.  


3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow your company party sounded awesome! Matt's was on Friday too. It was at a billiards bar with no air conditioning, and dinner was chicken fingers and fries. :p

Mayra said...

Weird cravings?? Hmmmm...

Lynette said...

I'm with Mayra. One of my favorite shows - I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. It's awesome.

Post a Comment