December 27, 2010

Post Christmas blues.

I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone.  We got back from Vegas late last night after spending the last few days relaxing, eating and playing.  It's sad to be back... back to daily commutes, work and busy schedules.  Sigh. 
 
I have hundreds of photos to go through and I still need to wrap up the last few last gifts before I meet Mayra, Alli and Grace for a holiday dinner on Wednesday.  Will try to get that done tonight.  

A few of my favorite gifts I received this year:
This JoTotes camera bag in Pewter.  I love it!  It's a little larger than I expected but I guess that's good?  It's a little intimidating how big it is.  It makes me feel really tiny.   



And a sewing machine!  I haven't taken it out of the box yet but I can't wait to start a project this weekend.  I'm thinking I need new pillow covers.   

And.... the Kangaroo Keeper!  It's so awesome:
Does anyone feel kind of lazy/tired?  I'm trying really hard to build up some energy and excitement for New Year's celebrations but instead I'm having cozy thoughts of relaxing and ringing in the New Year with some bubbly in my PJ's ...


1 comments:

UrbanDoggs said...

Yippee you got the sewing machine! Now get busy on those khakis. My project is waiting Ha ha ha

Post a Comment