January 6, 2011

honeysuckle


Pantone's 2011 color of the year:  
HONEYSUCKLE!
A Color for All Seasons
Courageous. Confident. Vital. A brave new color, for a brave new world. Let the bold spirit of Honeysuckle infuse you, lift you and carry you through the year. It’s a color for every day – with nothing “everyday” about it.

Quite inspiring, don't you think?  And I love the color.  It's so pretty!  I do need to pick out a wedding color you know.  I still haven't gotten around to that.  I was leaning towards magenta but now I'm thinking honeysuckle?  What do you think?  I think it will go lovely with the color of the ocean ...




On another note, will this week ever end?  I feel so exhausted.  I can't wait for the weekend. 


3 comments:

Mayra said...

That's a nice color and I agree, would compliment the ocean very nicely!

daphne said...

I love the color and its VERY appropriate for Mexico too! I recently bought a nail polish in that color :)

mini said...

Great choice, love it!

Post a Comment