January 18, 2011

Just 2 more days ...


Until we leave for Cancun!!  I'm so excited I can't contain myself!!  Even though I keep having dreams that the hotel we're having the wedding at looks like a Motel 6 ... goodness goodness. 

This weekend we'll be meeting with the florist, decor guy, videographer, and cake maker -- all vendors that the hotel recommends and uses AND all the meetings were setup by our wonderful wedding coordinator at the Zoetry.  I love her - she's just the best.  So ... all I have to do is show up and tell them what I want.  So easy!

And I think I've decided on a wedding color too!  Aren't you proud?  I call the color honeysuckle coral.  Honeysuckle is a little too pink and coral is a little too orange so a soft combo of the two I'm thinking would be nice.  I'm envisioning cream colored flowers with green or pink ... something simple and clean.  And I'd like to accent the bridesmaid dresses with a teal/dark turquoise - I'm thinking maybe pinned flower broches, headbands, or sashes?  We'll see what I can find....

We've also picked out the wedding invites (40% off at Michaels!) and we're finalizing the wedding registry ... I feel so relieved.  I think it's finally coming together.  I can't imagine what it's like to plan a regular wedding.  It took me over 6 weeks just to finalize the photographer! 

Anyhow, tonight I'm sitting at a corner table in Panera.  Chris is across the way meeting with his startup partners.  I had visions of working on my photography tutorials but instead I spent most of the evening reading the funnniest blog posts ever from this site

2 comments:

Mayra said...

Oooooh, have so much fun! I doubt the Zoetry will will look like a Motel 6, haha.

mini said...

Enjoy your trip. So exciting!

Post a Comment