February 11, 2011

happy friday!


Awww ... aren't they just the cutest? 

Well it's Friday and it came up fast!  Apparently I gave Chris my cold so now he's all sick and congested and phlegmy but I'm just about recovered.  Sigh.  Bad timing. 

This weekend we have Chinese class in the morning and in the afternoon I'm off to try on my dress!  I'm deciding if I should do a veil .. it seems so silly to wear one when you're outside at a Mexican beach resort right?   I think it'll look so out of place.  But then again --- they're so pretty! ... sigh.  We'll see.    

The rest of the weekend will be devoted to relaxing and cuddling with my Christopher and maybe some amiguruming if I have some extra time.

Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a nice Valentine's Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment