February 28, 2011

a sunday in malibu.

We started the day with ... 
blueberries & yogurt
homemade honey whole wheat bread
fresh blackberries
egg whites w/ salsa
. . .


 I've been wanting to check out the Getty Villa in Malibu so I dragged Chris with. 
It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect.




We walked the grounds . . .




 Snacked at the cafe . . .



Browsed the exhibits . . . 




. . . 
Afterwards, we decided to check out Cafe Havana and see if it's as good as the one in NYC ...



It was pretty delicious.  The Malibu location has a totally different feel -- everything is just a whole lot fancier.  I think I like the nyc location better.  It has more personality.  

But the mojitos were pretty gooood.


Too bad it's already Sunday night.  The weekend flew by.  I still haven't finished my afghan blanket.  Oh well.  I'll try get to it this week.  Next weekend we're off to Vegas for Chris' birthday.  He turns 32 next Monday :)

Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment