March 8, 2011

Chris turned 32 today



I whipped up this card in about 15 minutes after realizing that I forgot to buy him one. 


I used some scrapbooking paper, leftover ribbon and my sewing machine, Brilly.  Chris said he thought it was store bought, but I think he was just being nice. 

Anyways, I decided to get Chris a TikTok.  It's basically an iPod Nano that you slip into a band and turns your nano into a watch.  I knew he'd like it because #1: it's electronic and #2: it's completely useless.  He loves useless electronic things.  Here's just a few of the electronic things I've gotten him over the years:

iPod Video (way back in the day when video on your iPod was like a new concept)
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS r4 chip
Nintendo Wii (which only gets used when I play it)
iPod Nano  1st generation
iPod Nano 5th generation
iPod Nano 6th generation
Bose noise cancellation headset
Countless video games

All of these things were used for like 2 months and then put away forever.  Literally.  F-o-r-e-v-e-r.  Never to be seen again.  Back in our old apartment in Cambridge, I had a drawer that I called Chris' useless electronic drawer and that's where we stored all things electronic purchased over the years.  Sigh. 

Anyways, Happy Birthday babe :)  I hope you enjoy your gift.  Even if it's just for 2 months. 

Love ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment