March 3, 2011

I'll be seeing you soon my love.


Oh yeeeeeah.  That's right.  We're headed to Vegas this weekend!  It just so happens that my Christopher is turning a whopping 32 years old this coming Monday.  Yes, t-h-i-r-t-y  t-w-o.  Such a grand number!  But don't make a big deal out of it to Chris, he's being all sensitive about being a year older.  Just tack that to the other one million things he's sensitive about like his goliath height, his chubby muffin-ness around the mid-region, his thinning of the head hair, his lack of driving ability which includes the fact that he never checks his blindspot and is all surprised when someone's in the lane he's trying to change into (like it's their fault or something) and the fact that he has no sense of direction whatsoever and refuses to look at a map of LA county and keeps saying ridiculous things like, "we need to take the 10 North to the 605 East" .. I know seriously right?

Anyways, getting off topic.  This weekend we leave for Vegas (which, in case you're reading this Christopher, we get to by taking the 15 North)  and I can't decide if I'm more excited about the buffet-ing or the bingo-ing but we all know the answer is buffet, duh.  And I'm super excited about showing Christopher what I got him for his birthday.  It's totally original totally cool and he has no idea what it is. 

AND [the best part] ... starting Monday and through July 16th of this year, I will be not 1 but 2 years younger than him.  Ahhh, I feel younger already. 



1 comments:

Christopher Gaudet said...

hmph...i'm not sensitive!

I'm just going to go hide in the NORTH corner of my cubicle, rest my hands on my thin stomach, and cry myself to sleep. I've already checked all around me and am sure I won't hit anything in my cubicle as I navigate my way over.

AND, I am 32 year YOUNG...thank you very much!

Post a Comment