March 17, 2011

pepper and ponch

Whenever the pups come over, my mom covers the couch with a bunch of doggy blankets to keep it from getting dirty which to the pups is GREAT because that means the entire couch is now their bed.   


And this is how they spend most of the night.

I haven't been posting much lately.  I've been really busy with all kinds of things and will post pictures of my bachelorette party soon.  Promise.  I've also been glued to the internet watching and reading about the aftermath of the Japanese earthquake, tsunami and nuclear reactor warnings.  It's so sad and shocking at the same time.  It's hard to think about anything else right now.  

Good night and happy hump day.  I've always hated that saying.  It should, "happy you still have 2 days of work ahead of you day." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment