June 20, 2011

I'm back.

Nearly two months later, I'm back to the blogging world.  It's Sunday evening and I have just enough time to put up a post.  Yay!  I'm so excited.  

My hiatus from blogging has one culprit:  work.  I have been so insanely busy that I don't think I've ever worked this hard, stressed out this much or have ever felt this amount of pressure before.  It's exhausting I tell you.  And we're in tradeshow season which means more work and more travel.  Good times.

Anyhow, too much has happened in the last two months so I'll make it brief.  We'll do this storybook style:

Chapter 1:  bridal shower.
My sister and bridesmaids threw me the most beautiful, most lovely and most bestest bridal shower ever.  It was Parisian themed and everything was pink and black and white damask.  Everything was so pretty - the decorations, the flowers, and even the food matched the theme.  We played games, opened presents and really had a fabulous time.  Thank you to everyone who came and thank you for all the wonderful presents and for playing all of the silly games with me.  I had a ball.  And a big big thank you to Ivy and to my bridesmaids for organizing and putting all of this together for little ol' me.  I loved every little bit of it.


Chapter 2:  Mother's Day.
We celebrated Mother's Day by taking my mom to eat Korean BBQ.  It was quite tasty.


Chapter 3:  San Francisco Day 1.  Mayra's baby shower.  
With Herbert in cake form (delicious), baby food tasting (Suzzy and I came in first!), and presents of course :)
 

Chapter 4:  San Francisco Day 2.  Suzzy's Bridal Shower. 

We celebrated Suzzy and Terry's coming togetherness at a bridal tea party!  I've never been to a tea house before but had such a good time drinking tea, eating tiny sandwiches and trying lemon curd on scones that I can't wait to go back to SF so I can do it all over again.


 Chapter 4:  rainbow.  
On the drive back down to LA, we saw the hugest rainbow in the world.  I took a million photos but none of them captured the moment.  It was really beautiful.  


More pictures from the drive:


Chapter 5: i got married. 
I still can't believe the wedding is done and over with.  I don't think it's really hit me yet.  We had a wonderful time in Cancun.  It was truly an amazing experience and we have so many great memories that we'll remember forever.  I loved spending the week with our friends and family and soaking in the wonderful weather, the beautiful resort and all of the good company. We hope everyone had as much fun as we did.  Professional wedding pictures to come but here are a few from my camera.


Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us.  It really meant a lot.  We had an amazing time because of you :)  

The end.  Well not really but for now at least.   I'm so glad I'm all caught up.

Good night and happy dreams :)  Tomorrow starts another long week.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Welcome back TH!!

Urbandoggs said...

happy to se you back at the computer. love the pics (they are always so nice) looking forward to more, married lady!

Lynette said...

i think i would have some fun raiding your mom's closet.

Post a Comment