July 11, 2011

work work work.

Work has been very stressful.  There's not much else to say other than that.  We spend 12-13 hours a day in the office plus the two and half hours of commute time.  I eat all my meals at work and I haven't gone to the gym in months.  No time to blog, no time to take pictures and no time to catch up on emails.  On weekends I want to do absolutely nothing which is what we usually do.  I barely even have the energy to turn on my computer.  I also have this horrible rash on my hands which I think may have something to do with the stress.

This weekend I made another bag - a smaller version for my mom to use as a lunch tote.  It's so nice having those two hours focused on cutting and stitching with no other worries in the world.  

Next week I turn 31. Chris is taking me to Las Vegas for a weekend getaway.  Buffet, bingo and pool.  That's all I want to do.

The weekend after we move to Playa Del Rey and I'll have an extra two and a half hours a day!  I'm not sure what I'll do with all the extra time.  Probably just work more.  That's a depressing thought.

My goals this week are to catch up on emails, make it to lunch with Grace and Alli, and find a place that sells the new Set For Life scratch it tickets.  Wish me luck.   

1 comments:

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday! I'm a horrible friend. Hope you had fun.

Post a Comment